The Fitness Gentleman

Thursday, August 21, 2008
Lessons from the Olympics
Sorry I’ve been out of touch the last few weeks.

I’ve been traveling and we’re also very busy getting ready to open our new studio here in Florida.

Despite my busy schedule I’ve managed to catch some of the great Olympic moments…

The swimming and gymnastics have been my favorites so far.

We can all learn many important lessons from the Olympics:

The power of perseverance and dedication!

What happens when you truly believe in a goal and you dare to dream!

The amazing potential of the human body and mind!

I hope you’re feeling as inspired as I am by these Olympic athletes.

My own training has a new fire beneath it and my goals and dreams become loftier.

Let these Olympics help take you to the next level in your training and in your life.

Yours in health, happiness & inspiration

Giles Wiley
posted by Giles Wiley @ 7:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
< >
Optimal Health, Fitness & Weight Loss Tips
About Me

Name: Giles Wiley
Home: Atlantic Beach, Florida, United States
About Me: Giles - The Fitness Gentleman - is the author of "5-Minute Flexibility - Rapid Releases for Tight & Tired Muscles" and the publisher of the online newsletter "Optimal Health, Fitness & Weight Loss Tips". He was given the name The Fitness Gentleman by his clients and colleagues because of his refined approach to fitness and fat-loss. Giles is in demand as a speaker and coach. He spent many years travelling the world studying and training alongside the best of the best in all aspects of physical performance. He is university-trained in Exercise Physiology, Nutrition, & Physiotherapy, as well as being a highly experienced, international level Martial Artist.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Newletter

Join NOW!

E-mail address

Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER